Bradley Tennant is an Emmy Award Winning Director and award winning screenwriter from Ann Arbor, Mi. He began his career in filmmaking in 2011 and quickly immersed himself into all aspects of the medium. After meeting his collaborative partner, Benjamin Armes, the two began writing and directing several different short films together.
He won his first screenwriting award at The International Broke Student Film Festival in the spring of 2013 for his short film I’d Live For You. In the summer of 2013 he won his first Emmy Award for directing for his short film I’d Live For You. He is currently working on several different projects.
You can find Brad’s filmography on his IMDB page by clicking here.
- 2013 IBSFF – Best Screenwriting for I’d Live For You
- 2013 Michigan Student Emmy’s – Best Directing for I’d Live For You
- 2014 IBSFF – 14 Day Challenge winner for The Untimely Demise of the Tambourine Strings
- 2014 IBSFF – 14 Day Challenge Audience Choice winner for The Untimely Demise of the Tambourine Strings
- 2014 IBSFF – Audience Choice B Block – Great Parks Episode 2: The Extinctor Begins
- 2015 Sir Edmund Hillary Award for Dream It. Build It. Skate It.
- 2016 My Rode Reel Best Music Video for Sound of Science